Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Showers of Flowers

It has been a while since I posted, but I promise you, wheels have been turning.

Short version: Birthday, Italy, Cooking Course Trial Runs, and a Big, Fat Cold

While the dreaded cough is still rattling around in my lungs, I still have to go back to work, to delight all my coworkers- ha!

Meanwhile, here are the shots of cherry blossoms and other blossoms I managed to capture during April. Such a short time, it's such a delight to get these glimpses each year.
Just breaking in...


One of my favorites: wisteria! Smells divine...

This made me think of an Indian wedding, with all the white confetti... with evidence a granny cart or something has passed by.

We sure have been having some crazy weather here, and I hear in other places too... this week it's back to cool temps and overcast mugginess. Ugh. Here's to brighter weather!

...and an update on all I've been up to (it's a lot) in the past few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment