Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

The 411 on the TLT Cooking School

I'm happy to hear of the interest in the armchair-travel style cooking courses (and thankful to all the friends spreading the word! :-), so I thought I would provide a few more details about what the night will include.

Pub Short Ribs, an American view

  • Three-course (minimum) meal consisting of traditional researched regional food, adapted from authentic recipes
  • Quality organic, seasonal, and local produce and other ingredients, as much as possible



Ah, the simple joys of hosting!
  • Being hosted in my home, an apartment in the Logan Circle neighborhood
  • Explanation of cooking techniques involved in the preparation of the meal
  • Tidbits of historical and cultural interest about the food, the region, and the culture
Another theme to look forward to...


I'm really looking forward to diving into the next research project, which will involve a certain boot-shaped mass of land... I will say no more!
...except to say that having just returned from a week in Napoli and Sicily, they will be influential resources!



If you're interested and live in the DC area, please feel free to drop me a line at margaret [at] taste-life-twice [dot] com and I'll be happy to accommodate you!

If you're interested but living outside the DC Metro area, tell those you know about the idea!

Also, I take suggestions, and would love to chat about food and/or travel, so don't hold back in the comments.
Ciao for now~!

No comments:

Post a Comment