Pages

Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Blah

No new exciting locales, just me.
In fact, not even much new cooking. Been too busy going on dates (alternate 1) and feeling so whacked-out and feckless (alternate 2) this week to do much, except write out a Big List of Recipe I Want to Make, from all my favorite blogs. This has been top of the list for the last 4 days, and I've got tomatoes I've really got to use, but what do I do? I come home, read, surf, nap, watch a DVD, de-clutter but none too effectively... what exactly am I avoiding?? I wish it would just come out, come out, wherever it is, so I could move on! Maybe if I stare long enough at this beautiful picture I will be motivated...
but then again, it may just allow me to veer back into over-bubbly, under-reflective action. I am not doing so great at finding my "Balance" for the past couple of weeks, but I am trying! Depend on it...

No comments:

Post a Comment